januari 1970 | Sharma
24 Important Things Life Has Taught Me
Ok. Let’s roll on the 24 lessons I hope will cause potent elevations in your performance, joyfulness and influence.
- Life replies to the quality of your character. As you rise, everything ascends with you.
- Do your best then let go – and let life do the rest.
- You can’t build a beautiful future if you haven’t worked through the burdens of your past.
- The quality of your performance depends on the strength of your practice.
- Critics are just dreamers who got scared. Forgive them. They know no better.
- Early to rise wins.
- See your work as your craft. Sweat the tiniest of details and push yourself to produce outright magic. For there your greatness lives.
- As you leave the crowd in hot pursuit of a rare-air life, you will be misunderstood. Our world was built by people who the masses called ’weird’.
- Success without soulfulness is a waste of time.
- Each day you receive a gift: the chance to show kindness to others. To neglect this present is to misuse your days.
- Watch what most people do and do the opposite. You’ll be just fine.
- Cleaning out the toxic people and corrosive influences in your life completely transforms your life for the better.
- Be a minimalist. Do just a few things each day. At genius. (Please don’t confuse busy with effective.)
- Starting your day with sweaty exercise delivers consistently better days.
- As you become more successful, the seduction to rest on your laurels becomes greater. Maintain a white belt mentality. Never stop learning and growing.
- When you see flowers, always stop and smell them. (Yes, I am serious.)
- Travel a lot. It’s a brilliant education and breeds sophistication.
- Be the most generous person in every room you’re in.
- Read for 60 minutes every single day. For the rest of your life.
- Tell the people you love how much you love them. All the time. (Hug and kiss them a lot too.)
- Keep a journal. It’s a fine place to record your gratitude, process through pain, note your victories and reclaim your most luminous self.
- Give your customers massive value without seeking any return. They are the people who allow you to have food on your family’s table.
- Have fun. Get great at working super hard then enjoying life gorgeously.
- Be of service. To the world.